Runbelievable Week

I changed it up this week. I ran in the woods. No, no, not the backwoods, that would be dangerous, just the well trafficked trails where I couldn’t trip over roots. I ran around a lake, I ran around my neighborhood. I kept up on my stretching and my workouts, I also got back into bouldering this week so that ate up a good chunk of my time. This running thing feels like it’s getting easier.

At least it would feel easier in a perfect world. I have recently started having hip and knee pain. I knew I had bad hips and knees but I got new running shoes, I wear compression tights when I run to make sure my knees and hips don’t go wonky. I think that I am using the wrong form. I have decided to try and focus on my posture and get away from focusing on time. I found a good video to show good form for running, I editted it using H5P to make it interactive for you!

Side note: H5p is a great software to use in classrooms – it can aid in student learning by making the questions more accessible and interactive.

I plan to continue to run and stretch but I will cut my running down to two days a week to make sure I have time to concentrate on strengthening my hips and stretching enough to stay healthy! I don’t have any stats to share this week – I forgot my phone on my runs!

I made a video using ScreenCast to show you the website I use to look up runs/create my own routes in case you want to check it out!

Happy Running!